At Jade we try to minimise the impact of our production on the environment as much as possible. We achieve this by:
1. Reducing material scraps by using modern production techniques;
2. Reusing scrap material such as foam which is processed and used as cushion filling;
3. Recycling most of our waste which cannot be reused through a local waste management company.
4. Choosing suppliers who maintain a sustainable and environment friendly work ethic;
5. Urging our customers to whenever possible consider repairing and re-upholster their old sofa instead of buying a new one;
6. Using fabrics and leather which comply with REACH standards;
7. Minimising packaging materials.