Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Jade Interiors’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Jade Interiors’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Jade Interiors at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Jade Interiors’s web site are provided “as is”. Jade Interiors makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Jade Interiors does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Jade Interiors or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Jade Interiors’s Internet site, even if Jade Interiors or a Jade Interiors authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Jade Interiors’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Jade Interiors does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Jade Interiors may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Jade Interiors does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Jade Interiors has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Jade Interiors of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Jade Interiors’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Malta without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Jade Interiors or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Jade Interiors, with copyright authorship for this collection by Jade Interiors, and protected by international copyright laws.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
When you visit www.jade.mt or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
General Terms & Conditions of Sale & Business Activity
Jade Interiors’ trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not supplied by Jade Interiors, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Jade Interiors. All other trademarks not owned by Jade Interiors or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Jade Interiors or its subsidiaries.
Your product has been carefully manufactured using top quality products, although we are confident that we have made our utmost to make sure that your sofa is free from defects, here is more information regarding its warranty:
Please note that all our sofas are handmade by artisans who really love what they do and
thus, please consider that “Imperfections” which some might notice features which are seen as defects but in fact are just part of it being a handcrafted product. Just
how a painter cannot paint an exact copy of the same piece or how luxurious hand blown glass always carries air bubbles, if we produce the same sofa a 100 times, each time there will be minor differences such as stitching not being a 100% straight. Remember that if it is perfect it was not hand made!
Standard Warranty – 2years general + 7years structural
Jade Premium Warranty – 2years general + 10years structural
Jade Premium Plus Warranty – 3years general + 15years structural
The warranty shall guarantee that your product is free from both material defects and also workmanship defects however, it does not cover instances for which the “wear and tear” rule applies. These are parts of your product that wear down depending on how much it is used such as foam, fillings and springs.
Warranty does not cover damages due to misuse of product; such as (examples only, other may apply):
A. Damage to covering materials and stitching due to incorrect/inadequate cleaning;
B. Cracking/Staining of covers due to natu-ral sweat and other body fluids/oils.
C. Staining of coverings. Example – colour transfer from garments, newspapers and hair dyes
D. Damage Due to humidity and other cli-matic conditions;
E. Damage Due to moving from one loca-tion to another;
F. Damage due to brutal movement on product such as jumping.
Warranty is void if repairs are conducted by unauthorized personnel. In case of repairs covered by warranty please allow a maximum of 2 months in order to finish the required work on the product. This warranty may be changed without prior notice. T&C apply.
What happens if my sofa needs repairs which are not covered by this warranty or the warranty has expired?
Don’t worry, that’s the beauty of it. Being produced locally we can inexpensively repair any damage without you needing to dispose of the whole thing. As part of our loyalty programme, you are entitled to up to 50% dis-count on all repairs even after the warranty has expired.
Delivery is free unless otherwise stated. Use of Furniture lifters, cranes and other equipment is booked and paid by customer unless otherwise stated. Local council/Transport Malta/Police permits are to be procured and paid by the customer unless other wise stated. Any fines resulting from lack of permits shall be charged to the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that equipment as the ones previously mentioned have free access and enough room to maneuver. Customers must make sure that doors, windows, balconies and roads are large enough to allow access for the products purchased. In case of warranty repairs, transport is free up to ground floor.
In case of furniture being repaired or re-upholstered, foam, fillings, springs and webbing are not repaired or replaced unless otherwise stated. Only new materials shall be covered by our standard warranty. Furniture shape/style may look different after it is repaired or re-upholstered because new foam, suspensions and materials will cover and stretch differently than the old materials replaced.
Orders may be cancelled up to 15 days from order date however deposit is non-refundable. Quotes are valid for 1 month from issue date unless otherwise stated. An order is placed when a quote is confirmed by email, writing, in person or verbally. An order is confirmed when a deposit is paid or a sales order agreement has been placed. Signing of documents is not compulsory to consider an order as placed and confirmed. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that dimensions/materials/colours of products ordered are correct even if a plan or drawing has been supplied. An industry standard of up to 10% difference in colour/finishing between sample and finished product is acceptable.
Terms and conditions are considered accepted by the customer as soon as an order is placed.